About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday


Wordless Wednesday


Often times I come across pictures that I find inspiring, amusing or just beautiful.  Sometimes these are pictures that I have taken with my trusty Nikon and other times they are pictures I have "borrowed" from others.  I would like to share a few of these pictures on my blog.  I hope they bring you inspiration and/or amusment as well.  Ok, enough with the words.......

ENJOY!






Until next time...Happy Stitching!


Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment