It is Monday again and time to see how I did with my to-do list from last week and to make a new list for this coming week.
1. Prepare my taxes for the accountant. The taxes are now in the hands of our accountant. YEAH!!! A big job done. Now to start hoping we get a big refund.
2. Finish piecing 3 Quilts for Kids and finish quilting 4 Quilts for Kids.
Well I did finish piecing 3 quilts but I only quilted one, so that will be added to this week's list.
3. Finish knitting 2 ribbon scarves for my Dear Mother-in-Law. They are almost finished but not quite. I need to do a little more work on them.
4. Make Valentines!!! This was definitely the most fun thing on my list.
5. Work on "Debbie's Garden" quilt. This quilt top is pieced. I am just working on making a backing now.
Work on "Just Takes 2" quilt. I did a few blocks on this quilt. The original pattern calls for the quilt to be made with red and white fabric but I have decided to use jewel tone fabric with a black background. I'm still not sure if I like this combination but I will do a few more blocks and then decide.
Now for my list for this week:
1. Finish quilting 3 Quilts for Kids and deliver.
2. Finish knitting 2 ribbon scarves and deliver.
3. Complete backing for "Debbie's Garden" quilt and prepare binding. Continue working on "Just Takes 2" blocks.
4. Visit my Dear Son, JT, in Philadelphia for lunch. I haven't seen him since January 14th. This will be my favorite "To Do" of the week.