About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Show & Tell Tuesday - (Syncopated Rhythm & Brick by Brick)

Show & Tell Tuesday

Syncopated Rhythm



This quilt was designed by Karen Montgomery of Timeless Treasures in 2007 and it features Tonga Batiks.


I completed Syncopated Rhythm in 2014 and it measures 40" x 48". 



Brick by Brick


Originally this quilt pattern was called Keep It Simple - probably because of the simple design.  It was designed by Pineapple Press Patterns for Wood Valley Designs.  I renamed my version Brick by Brick because of the color of the fabric I used - brick red.



A five yard fabric bundle was what I used to make Brick by Brick.



 The free pattern is available HERE.

I completed Brick by Brick in 2014 and it measures 48" by 68".


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment