About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Show & Tell Tuesday (New York State of Mind)

New York State of Mind


I found the paper-pieced block for
 New York State of Mind on the 
Block Central website.


It was designed by Donna Duquette.  I was unable to find any more information about this block or Donna Duquette. You might have some luck finding similar blocks if you check these links:




This quilt was extremely challenging for me because when I started it, I was unfamiliar with both paper-piecing and curved piecing.




I designed this quilt myself with the forty
 Donna Duquette blocks I had made.



I completed New York State of Mind in 2014 and it measures 62 inches square.


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn




No comments:

Post a Comment