About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, February 13, 2012

Make-A-List Monday

How many times do you get to the end of the day or the end of the week only to wonder "what did I accomplish?" Make-A-List Monday is an attempt to make myself organized and productive.  My plan is to list some of the things I hope to do each week and then the following week see if I was able to get 'em done.


The Week of February 13, 2012

1.  Prepare my taxes for the accountant.  
                                                   
This is probably the worst thing on my list so I will put it first so it will hopefully get done.

2.  Finish piecing 3 Quilts for Kids and finish quilting 4 Quilts for Kids.
      
                                                       

3.  Finish knitting 2 ribbon scarves for my Dear Mother-in-Law.

                                                  
4.  Make Valentines!!!

                                                      
5.  Work on my "Debbie's Garden" quilt and the "Just Takes 2" quilt.

                                       
Debbie's Garden
Just Takes 2

                                                        



Five items on my first Make-A-List Monday list.....stop back next Monday to see how I did.  Hopefully I will accomplish all these things and a whole lot more.



Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!


Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment