About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Friday, February 10, 2012

Foodie Friday


Buffalo Chicken Dip




  • 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
  • 1 can (10 oz) chunk white chicken, drained
  • 1/2 C buffalo wing sauce
  • 1/2 C ranch salad dressing
  • 2 C (8 oz) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
           tortilla chips


Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-quart baking dish, such as a quiche dish.  Layer with chicken, buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing.  Sprinkle with Colby/Jack cheese. 

Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.  Serve warm with tortilla chips.



Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment