About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, February 27, 2012

Make-A-List Monday


Make-A-List Monday


Another Monday and another list...so much to do!  Let's see how I did with last week's list:

1.  Finish quilting three Quilts for Kids and deliver.  The quilting is done but I can't deliver them until next week.  Here is a picture of one.

A "split rail" quilt for a teenage girl

2.  Finish knitting two ribbon scarves and deliver.

The scarves are done as you can see, but I still need to deliver them to my Dear Mother-in-Law.

3.  Complete backing for "Debbie's Garden" quilt and prepare binding.  Continue working on "Just Takes 2" blocks.

"Debbie's Garden" quilt is completely pieced and ready to be quilted.  Here are the "Just Takes 2" blocks I finished this week.

I'm starting to like the black background.

4.  Visit my Dear Son, JT, in Philadelphia.  What a great day this was!!!  It was so nice to see him and spend a few hours together.  Here are pictures of some of the things we did.
City Hall
Champps Restaurant
Inside Champps
Spool
Loop

Hand Dyed Yarn


5.  Work on two blocks for PQW Saturday Sampler.  Both blocks are complete.



All in all, a very productive week.  Now for this week's list:

1.  Go to Lancaster for the day.  I hope to spend a day in Lancaster, PA; one of my favorite places to visit.


2.  Attend The Quilt Fest of New Jersey in Somerset, NJ.


3.  Go to Kindred Quilts in Clinton, NJ for Saturday Sampler class.


4.  Make two Dear Jane triangle blocks.

5.  Work on TOP secret Baby Boy Hutchinson quilt. Shhhhhhh!

Well that's it for Make-A-List Monday.  It looks as if I have a lot of traveling in my plans for this week.  I hope I have time to quilt!

Words of Wisdom:

Appreciate the many things that make your life so valuable.


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment