About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Show & Tell Tuesday

Show & Tell Tuesday


It's Tuesday again and time to share a few more of the quilts I have made.

Winter Wonderland


 This quilt is called Winter Wonderland, and I made it in 2008.  It has a very interesting pieced border. 


 I love to display this quilt during the months of January and February.  It is a lap sized quilt.




February Rag Quilt






This next quilt is the second in my rag quilt collection.  It is for the month of February, and I made it in 2009.  Just like the January rag quilt, it is such a pretty table topper.




          





 Shea's Playhouse




 The third and final quilt I will share today was made in 2008.  It is made with very tiny pieces and is only about 18" x 24".  It is named after my daughter, Shea.



Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!


Sharyn

1 comment:

  1. What a great bunch of quilts! Your Winter Wonderlands is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete