About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Show & Tell Tuesday


Show & Tell Tuesday


Today I will share two quilts that I made awhile ago.  The first quilt holds a very special place in my heart.  I made it in honor of my dear friend Marilyn who passed away from ovarian cancer.

Marilyn


I completed this quilt in 2011 from the Inspiration Quest for a Cure fabric line by Blank Textiles.




Marilyn, you and your family will always be in my thoughts and prayers...


*******************

The next quilt I will share is called East Meets West that I made in 2010. 


East Meets West


 I made it with fabric I bought at Fabric Inspirations.  This is a quilt shop that used to be located in Englishtown, NJ but just recently moved to Manalapan, NJ.











Adding a label to a quilt is very important.  In the 
future, when our ancestors find our quilts, they will know at least a little about the history of the quilt. 


Happy Valentines Day!!!

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!

Sharyn


No comments:

Post a Comment