About Me

My photo
Princeton Jct./West Windsor, New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of 3 super adult kids. I happily taught preschool for 25 years and now spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crock Pot Lasagna

                         Crock Pot Lasagna


10 lasagna noodles, uncooked
1 # ground beef
1 t. Italian seasoning
28 oz jar spaghetti sauce
1/4 C Water
4 oz can sliced mushrooms (optional)
15 oz ricotta cheese (or 2% cottage cheese)
2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese

1.  Brown ground beef, drain. Add Italian seasoning, spaghetti sauce, water and mushrooms.

2.  Break half of noodles into bite-sized pieces and place on bottom of crock pot.

3.  Layer half of sauce and half of both cheeses. Repeat with rest of broken lasagna noodles, sauce and cheeses. Save a little sauce for the top of the pot. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 1/2 to 5 hours.

(Makes 6-8 servings)

No comments:

Post a Comment