Quilts to be Quilted
I am very fortunate to be the proud owner of a long arm Handiquilter quilting machine that I call ANNIE.
I am unfortunate in that because of the size of Annie's frame, I must keep my long arm in my unfinished basement.
Now, I'm not complaining, but I do sometimes find it a little creepy to go downstairs all by myself.
Because of this, I often procrastinate finishing my quilt tops.
As of today I have twelve tops that are ready to be quilted. The oldest top was finished in May of 2012. My goal is to get this number down to three or less by the end of the year. I'm sure as the year goes on, I will add to the "Quilts to be Quilted" list so I will have to be very prolific in getting this quilting done.
Key: In Progress
Waiting to be quilted
Here is my list as of January 1, 2013:
1. Kindred Quilts Saturday Sampler 5/18/12
2. 1930's Sampler 5/27/12
3. QT Spring Mystery Quilt 6/06/12
4. PQW 2011 Saturday Sampler - Ocean Colorway 6/09/12
5. Heather Spence Spring Mystery 6/12/12
6. 2011 NJ Shop Hop Quilt 8/09/12
7. English Paper Pieced Sampler Quilt 9/26/12
8. PQW 2011 Saturday Sampler - Home Colorway 10/10/12
9. 2009 Patchwork Party Quilt 10/26/12
10. Heather Spence Fall Mystery Quilt 11/13/12
11. Pirate Tumbler Quilt 12/09/12
12. 2012 NJ Shop Hop Quilt 12/18/12
Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!
As I finish a top I will add it to the list. As I finish quilting a top I will cross it off the list.
It will be fun to watch my progress throughout the year. Do you have any aspect of quilting that bogs you down? Let's make 2013 the year to