The Week of January 7, 2013
1. Finish piecing Easy Street Mystery Quilt.
My Easy Street quilt top is complete. I found a large piece of white on black fabric for the backing. It was large but not quite large enough.
With borders my Easy Street quilt measures 102" X 102".
I had plenty of left over fabric to add a wide pieced fabric to the white on black fabric to make a great pieced backing.
2. Make some more progress on my "Git-R-Done" list.
I've been working on the second quilt of the year, a 1930's Sampler quilt. Unfortunately I was away a lot this week so I did not complete it but I did make some progress. Because I finished Easy Street and my Craftsy BOM top, I am now back to 13 quilts to be quilted. Ugh!
3. Add 39 more hexies to my Bonnie Hunter inspired Christmas Hexie quilt.
4. Spend a few days with Ryder.
5. Go to my Quilts for Kids workshop and Saturday Sampler at PQW.
It was great to be back at the Quilts for Kids workshop after missing last month. I am currently working on two pinwheel quilts for Q4K.
This was the last month of the 2012 PQW Saturday Sampler. Now the fun begins to get these quilts put together. I'm sure this will take me awhile.
The new Saturday Sampler is scheduled to start in April or May.
6. Work on The 2012 Craftsy Block of the Month quilt.
This quilt top is done and added to my Git-R-Done list.
For the most part, a very productive week.
The Week of January 14, 2013
1. Spend a day with my daughter, Shea.
2. Attend Byrne Sewing Connection 2013 BOM class.
3. Celebrate my DMIL's birthday.
4. Add 39 more hexies to my Bonnie Hunter inspired Christmas Hexie Quilt.
5. Make more progress on my Git-R-Done list.
6. Work on the January blocks for the PQW Saturday Sampler.
7. Make one paper-pieced heart for my Paper-Pieced Heart Sampler.
8. Do a few blocks for my Dear Jane quilt
Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!