About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, January 30, 2012

It's a Boy!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray!!!


It's hard to explain the excitement I felt when I got the call this afternoon from my son, Kyle. 


IT'S A BOY!!!


Kyle and his wife, Heather, are expecting their first child in June and we are thrilled for them.  Kyle thought all along that they were having a boy. I am sooooo happy for them and for our entire family.  I see some blue quilts in the near future. 


Until next time..........Happy Stitching!


Sharyn (AKA - Grammy)


No comments:

Post a Comment