About Me

My photo
Princeton Jct./West Windsor, New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of 3 super adult kids. I happily taught preschool for 25 years and now spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, January 23, 2012

Bob, Bob, Bobbin Along

New Jersey received her first snowfall of 2012 a few days ago and it finally feels like winter. 



I've been busy quilting a pretty quilt I made with 1930's reproduction fabric.  This is a pattern from Quilter's Newsletter magazine. 






I'm doing a Baptist Fan pattern and I really like the way it is coming along.
Hopefully I will finish it in a few days.





Tomorrow I am going back to Quilts for Kids in Fairless Hills, Pa to drop off quilts I have finished.   




Then I am off to The Village Quilter in Mt. Holly, NJ and Olde City Quilts in Burlington, NJ to do a little shopping.

This looks to be a very quiet week.  Soooooo, until next time......

Sharyn

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sharyn! Sarah here, from Confessions Of A Fabric Addict. You are a "no-reply" blogger, so I'm coming here to answer your question. You are welcome to "steal" my Make-A-List Monday idea and use it too - the more the merrier! I find it really helps me stay on track during the week, plus I hate to confess that I didn't finish something, so I work hard to finish everything I put on the list!

    PS You might want to check out this link:

    http://www.pleasant-home.com/2010/12/so-exciting-less-no-reply-bloggers.html

    which will help you fix that "no-reply" blogger problem. That way people can respond to your comments - a nice way to make new friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sarah.

      I didn't even know what a "no-reply" blogger was. I think I fixed it. We will see.

      And thanks for the use of Make-A-List Monday.

      Happy Stitching,
      Sharyn

      Delete