About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Mini Shop Hop

Yesterday was errand day for me.  I began the day with a visit to Gold's Gym and then off to Quilts for Kids.



I dropped off the quilts that I finished and visited with Cindy, Sally and Nancy for a few minutes.  Then it was on to The Village Quilter in Mt. Holly, NJ. 




Because of the snow on Saturday, I missed "Strip Club" so I had to pick up my strips, background fabric and pattern.

The sample quilt they did was so cute.  I can't wait to work on this project.  Maybe I'll have it done by next Valentine's Day-2013!

After visiting with Susan at The Village Quilter for a few minutes it was time to head over to Olde City Quilts in Burlington, NJ.




There were so many fun and exciting things to see at Olde City but I was able to control myself and didn't buy anything.  I concluded my errand day by hitting Shop Rite for some grocery shopping...one of my least favorite things to do.

So this was my errand day and Mini Shop Hop. 

Until next time...Happy Stitching!

Sharyn


No comments:

Post a Comment