About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Friday, January 4, 2013

Foodie Friday

Eastern Shore Crab Cakes



  • 1               Egg, beaten
  • 1/2 C         Dry Bread Crumbs
  • 1/2 C         Mayonnaise
  • 3/4 t.         Seafood Seasoning (I used Old Bay)
  • 1/2 t.         Lemon Juice
  • 1/2 t.         Worcestershire Sauce
  • 1/8 t.         White Pepper
  • 1 lb.           Fresh Lump Crab Meat
  • 2 T.           Canola Oil

1.  In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, seafood seasoning, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.  Fold in crab.  Shape into six patties.

2.  In a skillet, cook crab cakes in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned.

ENJOY!!!

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment