About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Friday, December 21, 2012

Foodie Friday

Spritz Cookies






  • 1 C          Butter, room temperature (2 sticks)
  • 1/2 C       Sugar
  • 1 t.          Vanilla Extract
  • 2             Egg Yolks
  • 2 1/2 C    All-Purpose Flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Cream butter and sugar with mixer on medium speed.  Add vanilla, egg yolks and flour.  Mix well.

Fill a cookie press with dough and press cookies onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.

Decorate with colored sugar, if desired.

Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes.  Remove cookies from oven and transfer to a wire cooling rack.

Makes approximately 4 dozen cookies.


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment