About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Show & Tell Tuesday

Show & Tell Tuesday

Americana






This is a classic Barn Raising Log Cabin Quilt Pattern.  I used a layer cake of Clermont Farms

by Minick & Simpson for Moda Fabrics.



This very patriotic quilt measures 48" X 65".  



Stoneworks


This pretty quilt pattern was inspired by the floor tiles in St. Mark's Church in Venice, Italy.



It was designed by Ann Anderson and features fabric from the Stonehenge Collection by Northcott.  This fabric line is the same one I am using for one of the Saturday Sampler quilts I am doing at Pennington Quilt Works.


This small throw sized quilt measures 47" X 47".  



With the left over fabric I was able to make a table runner.  It is named Venice.





Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment