About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, August 6, 2012

Make-A-List Monday

Make-A-List Monday

The Week of July 30, 2012
(in review)

1.  Complete piecing "Cotton Candy" and prepare it for quilting.   The quilt top is pieced...I just need to add the borders.  It will have a 1 1/2" white border, a 1" pink border and another wider white border.



2.  Quilt the sage green and cream quilt I am making for my neighbor's wedding shower.  This quilt is done...all it needs is a label.  I will post pictures next week after the shower.

3.  Organize all my goodies from Quilt Odyssey, especially the two quilt projects I started with Bonnie.  Here are pictures of a few things I picked up at Quilt Odyssey.




I have decided to do the two Bonnie Hunter quilts, Tumelo Trails and Smith Mountain Morning, as leader/ender projects to make Bonnie proud.  HaHa!


4.  Spend time with sweet baby Ryder.



OK...I know.  Any excuse to post another picture.


The Week of  August 6, 2012

1.  Attend Ali's shower and present her with her sage green and cream quilt.  I am very happy with the way this quilt turned out.

2.  Finish labels for three quilts.  I need to finish the labels on Ali's & Tim's quilt and the two quilts I will share tomorrow on Show & Tell Tuesday.

3.  Finish the pink and white borders on "Cotton Candy" and start thinking about the backing.  Hopefully I will have this quilt ready for Annie by the end of the week.

4.  Attend Quilts for Kids at Pennington Quilt Works and turn in the one quilt I finished this month.  I am a little disappointed with myself that I only finished one quilt for this wonderful charity.  I will try better for next month.

5.  Attend Saturday Sampler at Pennington Quilt Works.


I know these blocks look a little wonky but they are supposed to.  


As usual, it looks like another busy week.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn






No comments:

Post a Comment