About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Soup-athon

Quick Tomato Soup


  •   1/4 C              butter or margarine
  •   1/4 C              all-purpose flour
  •       1 t              curry powder
  •    1/4 t              onion powder
  • 1 can (46 oz)     tomato juice
  •   1/4 C              sugar 
  •                         Oyster cracker, optional

In  a large saucepan, melt butter.  Stir in flour, curry powder and onion  powder until smooth.  Gradually add tomato juice and sugar.  Cook, uncovered, until thickened and heated through, about 5 minutes.  Serve with crackers if desired.   Yield:  6 servings.

Recipe from Taste of Home's QUICK COOKING Annual Recipes 2002.

Until Next Time...Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn


No comments:

Post a Comment