About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Friday, April 27, 2012

Foodie Friday

Crab Dip

                                                      
  • 2 pkg           (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
  • 1 pkg           (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights or fresh crab
  • 2 T               finely chopped onion
  • 1 T               horseradish
  • 1 t               Worcestershire sauce
  • 4-6 drops      hot pepper sauce
  • 1/4 C            finely chopped walnuts
  •                     paprika


Blend all ingredients except walnuts and paprika.  Spread mixture in shallow dish such as a quiche dish.  Top with walnuts and sprinkle with paprika.  Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.  Serve with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment