About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, April 2, 2012

Make-A-List Monday

 

Make-A-List Monday



The Week of  March 26, 2012
in review...

1.  Continue working on my baby girl gift quilts.  Four baby girl gift quilts complete and one to go.  This has been quite an undertaking.  Hopefully I will have a picture to post of all my recent gift quilts next week.

2.  Work on Just Takes 2 blocks 19-22.  Okay,  it didn't happen.  Maybe this week???   Probably not.

3.  Attend my husband's baseball games.  Well, this didn't happen either.  One was rained out and the other two were played in freezing cold weather.  Call me a fair-weather fan.  I can handle it.

4.  Look into taking classes at MQX I did some research on attending MQX, and I have not ruled this out yet but it is looking highly unlikely.  

5.  Work on The Village Quilter BOM Building BlocksWow, I didn't do this, either.  What did I do all week?  
 

The Week of April 2, 2012


1.  Finish all these baby quilts, including quilting, binding and labeling and wrapping.

2.  Attend at least one of my husband's three baseball games this week.  The weather is looking 'iffy" for a few of these games so we will see.

3.  Attend Quilts for Kids group at Penningtion Quilt Works.  Deliver four Quilts for Kids.

4.  Attend Saturday Sampler at Pennington Quilt Works.

5.  Begin designing a memory quilt for my son and daughter-in-law's baby shower.  Hmmmmm?  This should be a lot of fun!  What will it look like???

6.  Start working on a Baby Boy Hutchinson quilt entitled "Summer School."   Another baby quilt?  ...AHHHHHHH!!!

Another busy week!  Hopefully I will do better completing my list than I did last week.  Only time will tell.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment