The Week of March 26, 2012
1. Continue working on my baby girl gift quilts. Four baby girl gift quilts complete and one to go. This has been quite an undertaking. Hopefully I will have a picture to post of all my recent gift quilts next week.
2. Work on Just Takes 2 blocks 19-22. Okay, it didn't happen. Maybe this week??? Probably not.
3. Attend my husband's baseball games. Well, this didn't happen either. One was rained out and the other two were played in freezing cold weather. Call me a fair-weather fan. I can handle it.
4. Look into taking classes at MQX. I did some research on attending MQX, and I have not ruled this out yet but it is looking highly unlikely.
5. Work on The Village Quilter BOM Building Blocks. Wow, I didn't do this, either. What did I do all week?
The Week of April 2, 2012
1. Finish all these baby quilts, including quilting, binding and labeling and wrapping.
2. Attend at least one of my husband's three baseball games this week. The weather is looking 'iffy" for a few of these games so we will see.
3. Attend Quilts for Kids group at Penningtion Quilt Works. Deliver four Quilts for Kids.
4. Attend Saturday Sampler at Pennington Quilt Works.
5. Begin designing a memory quilt for my son and daughter-in-law's baby shower. Hmmmmm? This should be a lot of fun! What will it look like???
6. Start working on a Baby Boy Hutchinson quilt entitled "Summer School." Another baby quilt? ...AHHHHHHH!!!
Another busy week! Hopefully I will do better completing my list than I did last week. Only time will tell.
Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!