About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, March 26, 2012

Make-A-List Monday & Blog Hop Party Winner

Make-A-List Monday

Hi everybody.  What a beautiful sunny day it is here in NJ!  A little chilly but no complaints here.

 First of all, I want to send out a prayer request for my BFF, Karen.  She is dealing with a health scare and needs all the prayers she can get for good health.  I love you, Karen!!!

Now for the winner of the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt book and FQ Give Away. 


Drum roll please........The winner is Sandra from Kearns, UT.  Your book will go out in today's mail.  Congratulations!!!  I'm sure you will enjoy this book as much as I do.

Now, on to Make-A-List Monday.  Let's review last week.....

The Week of March 19, 2012

1.  Make four scarves from left over Batik fabric.  



Well, here they are!  I love the way they turned out.

2.  Finish piecing two Quilts For Kids and quilt them.


Quilts are done and will be delivered next Tuesday.

3.  Begin work on four baby girl gift quilts.  No pictures to show here but one quilt is pieced and currently being quilted on Annie.  Another quilt is in production.  I am using a disappearing nine patch pattern in floral, pink and green fabrics.  The other two are still WHIMM's (Works Hidden in My Mind), yet to be designed.

4.  If time...I want to start working on Just Takes 2 blocks 19-22.  HAHA!  I didn't even come close to working on these blocks. I'll try again this week.

Now, for this week's list:

The Week of March 26, 2012

1.  Continue working on my baby girl gift quilts.

2.  Work on Just Takes 2 blocks 19-22.



3.  Attend my husband's baseball games.  He has two scrimmages and a game this week.  Go Pirates!!!



4.  Look into taking a class at MQX Machine Quilter's Exposition East is held in Providence, RI.  I have never attended before but want to look into attending this year.  My husband, Don, will be away for spring training with his baseball team, so it would be a perfect time to go on a little get-away of my own.



5.  Work on The Village Quilter BOM Building Blocks




As usual, a very busy week.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment