About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Show & Tell Tuesday

Show & Tell Tuesday



Pinwheels for Caroline



This beautiful quilt is currently on my bed and it keeps me warm through these cold winter nights.




I made this quilt in 2011 from a PATTERN by Lori Smith.



I made my quilt with all 
Civil War Repro fabric.




My finished quilt measures 102" X 120." 

 It is a MONSTER!!!



Sweater Weather


This pretty little table topper was made from a pattern by Heartspun Quilts.

The original pattern measures only 24" X 24". 
 I decided I wanted it larger so I added three borders:
 an inner border, a pieced QST middle border and an outer border.

My Sweater Weather table topper measures 44" X 44".



I made this quilt in 2011 from some Civil War repro charm packs I had in my stash.

I hope you enjoyed looking at these two quilts.




Today I am linking up with My Quilt Infatuation.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love the way the borders look on your bed quilt. The extra borders on the table topper look great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Pinwheels quilt is breath-taking. I love the civil war prints. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pinwheel quilt! that's huge!!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete