About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Show & Tell Tuesday

Show & Tell Tuesday

I have two quilted Christmas table toppers to share for Show & Tell Tuesday today.  I made them both a while ago and I have used them every year since then.

A Dresden Christmas 


This pretty table runner was my first attempt at the Dresden plate block and applique.  

It measures 20" X 42".



It was completed in 2008.



A Baltimore Christmas


This is actually a mock Baltimore Album quilt.  It is small...24" X 24".

The blocks are not actually appliqued...I used Steam-A-Seam 2 Lite fusible from The Warm Company.




This table topper was completed in 2009.

Both of these projects were offered as classes at Stony Brook Sew and Vac by Pat O'Brien

I hope you enjoyed these two Christmas table Toppers.  

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment