Roasted Asparagus & Shrimp Soup
- 1 lb. Thin Asparagus Spears, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 Large Tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 Small Sweet Onion, chopped (about 1/2 C)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 4 C Chicken Broth
- 1 lb. Cooked Shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1 pkg Frozen Parmesan Texas Toast
1. Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Arrange the asparagus, tomatoes, onion and garlic in a 17 x 11 inch roasting pan. Pour oil over the vegetables and toss to coat. Bake for 25 minutes.
2. Heat the broth in a 3-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil. Add the roasted vegetables and shrimp. Cook until the mixture is hot. Season to taste.
3. Prepare 4 of the toasts according to the package directions. Cut the toasts into bite-size pieces. Divide the soup mixture among 4 serving bowls and top each with the toast pieces.
Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!