- 1 Pastry for 9" pie
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3/4 C Sugar
- 1 can Pumpkin (16oz) - not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 can Evaporated Milk (12oz)
- 1 t. Cinnamon
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/2 t. Ground Ginger
- 1/4 t. Ground Cloves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place pastry in a glass pie pan.
2. Beat eggs slightly with a whisk. Beat in remaining ingredients.
3. Pour into prepared pastry. Cover pastry with an aluminum pie pastry shield or foil. Bake for 15 minutes on bottom shelf.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees. Bake for 45 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Remove pie from oven and cool. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!