About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, July 30, 2012

Make-A-List Monday

Make-A-List Monday

This is going to be short and sweet this week because I am still recuperating from my weekend in Hershey.  When I got home from my trip I had to go to my husband, Don's baseball game.  They won the game and they are now on to the final eight tournament in the state of NJ.  And today is his birthday!  So, needless to say, I haven't put much thought into this post but here goes....

The Week of July 23, 2012
(in review)


1. Complete the Cotton Candy quilt top I started this week.  I didn't get this done but it is close.

2. Complete the Sage Green and Cream quilt top and prepare it for quilting next week.  The quilt top is done and ready to be quilted.  

3. Finish quilting the 2011 PQW Saturday Sampler quilt that is currently on Annie (my long arm machine.)



It is done and sooooo pretty!

4. Attend Quilt Odyssey in Hershey, PA.  What an amazing time I had meeting Bonnie K. Hunter and taking classes from her.  Here are pictures of me with her in front of the two quilts we worked on.



She is an incredible teacher and such a nice person.  I will try to include a lot more pictures on Wednesday for Wordless Wednesday.

The Week of July 30, 2012

1.  Complete piecing "Cotton Candy" and prepare it for quilting.

2.  Quilt the Sage Green and Cream quilt I am making for my neighbor's wedding shower.  I will post pictures after I have given her the quilt.  I don't want to spoil the surprise.

3.  Organize all my goodies from Quilt Odyssey especially the two quilt projects I started with Bonnie.

4.  Spend time with sweet baby Ryder.

I'm trying not to over plan this week because I have a feeling we might be spending a lot of time on baseball fields.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment