The Week of July 2, 2012
1. Make a Split Rail Cuddle Quilt for little Ryder.
Okay...any excuse to post a picture of sweet Ryder.
Ryder should have been born in the winter for all the blankets I am making for him!
2. Work on my July blocks for the Quilt Square Quilt Along sponsored by Jo's Country Junction.
These blocks are very pretty. Thanks for the pattern Lori Smith.
3. Start a new quilt called "Cotton Candy" which is a 2011 NJ Shop Hop quilt. I did not get to work on this quilt this week.
4. Choose just the right backing for Ryder's "Good Wishes" quilt and begin the quilting process. I ordered the backing from Fabric Depot in Oregon. Now I am washing it for shrinkage and dye bleeding.
5. Go to lunch with my Dear Friend, Karen, who will be visiting from Indiana. Karen and I had a wonderful lunch together. We have been friends for almost forty years and no matter how long we are apart, it is as if we were together just yesterday. Now she is off to the beach for two weeks. ENJOY!
6. Start preparations for the two classes I will take with Bonnie K. Hunter in Hershey later this month.
Smith Mountain Morning
The prep work for these two quilts took two days. Tumalo Trail will be completely scrappy. Smith Mountain Morning will be done controlled scrappy in Red, White and Blue. I'm so excited to meet Bonnie K. Hunter and take these two classes and a lunch lecture with her later in the month.
The Week of July 9, 2012
1. Quilt Ryder's "Good Wishes" quilt. I should be able to load the quilt on Wednesday and begin quilting. Yippee!!
2. Attend Quilts for Kids at PQW. I will deliver my four quilts and start to work on a few more. This is such a wonderful charity and I fully support it.
3. Begin working on "Cotton Candy," one of the 2011 NJ Shop Hop quilts.
4. Attend Saturday Sampler at PQW.
These are the blocks I did for June.
5. Continue to work on my three Leader/Ender projects.
6. Catch up on my Craftsy Blocks of the Month. I am a few months behind on this project and I probably won't get to it this week but hopefully I will.
I hope you all have a super week and try to stay COOL!
Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!