About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, July 16, 2012

Make-A-List Monday

Make-a-List Monday


The Week of July 9, 2012
(in review)


1.  Quilt Ryder's "Good Wishes" quilt.  Ryder's Quilt is quilted.  Now I just have to finish the binding.  I should be able to give it to him tomorrow.

2.  Attend Quilts for Kids at PQW.  The four quilts I either pieced, quilted or repaired were delivered last Tuesday.  I will work on two more for this month.

3.  Begin working on "Cotton Candy,"  one of the 2011 NJ Shop Hop quilts.  I did not get to work on this quilt this week.

4.  Attend Saturday Sampler at PQW.  


These are the blocks I did for June.  There are two more to do for the month of July.

5.  Continue to work on my three Leader/Ender projects.  I am almost ready to start putting one of these quilts together.

6.  Catch up on my Craftsy Blocks of the Month.  I still did not get to work on this project.


Not a very productive week.  Oh, well.....



The week of July 16, 2012


1.  Celebrate my daughter's 24th birthday.  

2.  Work on the Leader/Ender project I am doing for my neighbor's wedding shower.  This quilt is done in sage green and cream.  It should be so pretty.

3.  Try once again to work on "Cotton Candy,"  one of the 2011 NJ Shop Hop Quilts.

4.  Attend "Strip Club" at The Village Quilter in Mt. Holly, NJ.

5.  Try once again to work on the Craftsy Block of the Month.

6.  Complete the binding on Ryder's "Good Wishes" quilt and give it to him.  I will see Ryder at my daughter's birthday celebration.  I can't wait to give him his quilt.  

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment