Seafood Pasta Alfredo
- 8 oz. Uncooked Linguine
- 1 Small Zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1 C. Julienned Carrots
- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- Dash Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 C. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 C. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 T. Butter
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/8 t. Pepper
- 1 lb. Cooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Plum Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (6oz) Crab Meat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 4 oz. Imitation Crab Meat, chopped
- 3 Green Onions, sliced
1. Cook linguine according to package directions.
2. In a large skillet, sauté the zucchini, carrots and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic and pepper flakes; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the cream, cheese, butter, salt and pepper.
3. Bring to a gentle boil; cook for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add the shrimp, tomatoes, crab meat, imitation crab meat and green onions. Heat through.
4. Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture.
Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!