About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Show & Tell Tuesday (Pieceful Nights & An Oldie but Goodie)

Show & Tell Tuesday


Pieceful Nights



Back in 2013, I discovered a blog called 
Jo's Country Junction.  It is written by a mother/daughter team: Jo & Kelli Kramer.  I'm not sure what drew me to this blog - could it be the word "Junction" in the title?  I live in Princeton Junction.  Or could it be their last name - Kramer?  Cramer is a family name for me...my grandmother was a Cramer.  Although it is spelled differently, it still must have meant something to me.  

Jo's Country Junction was running a Quilt Along for the Pieceful Nights pattern and I just had to jump on board.

The quilt is designed by Lori Smith of 
From My Heart to Your Hands. It is a sampler quilt with twelve 10" blocks set on point and surrounding a large 24" center block. 


I completed Pieceful Nights in 2014.  My version  measures 70" x 70".


An Oldie but Goodie




After completing a few Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilts I was on the hunt for more mysteries.  I discovered 
Merry Mayhem One Day Mystery Quilts.  This mystery was presented on New Year's Day 2014.  The Mighty Half-Square Triangle reigns supreme in this quilt.


I was able to complete An Oldie but Goodie on January 5, 2014.  Just four days after it was presented.  The original pattern measured 48" x 60".  I decided to add borders so my quilt measures 64" x 76".


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment