About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Friday, March 1, 2019

Awesome Adventures with Ryder, Logan & Jace - February 2019

Awesome Adventures 
with
Ryder, Logan, and Jace

February 2019

Lots and lots of brotherly escapades occurred in February.

There is always time for a rough and tumble 
wrestling match.

Sometimes we combine
 Dance Parties with Wrestle Mania



Quiet time inside is a must to help balance all of the boys energetic outside play.













A day snow tubing is "snow much fun!"






Ryder participated in his very first Science Fair with some of his friends.


We haven't had a lot of snow so far this winter, but the boys have made the most of it, when they can.






A trip to Lego Land was a highlight of the month.





Our sweet little Jace celebrated his 2nd birthday!




Dressing up to pass the time of day

The boys try to get outside whenever the weather cooperates.







Ryder and Logan both celebrated the 100th day of school.  I made them each a t-shirt to wear for the day.


Both older boys love their schools.

Little Jacey cuddling his baby dolls.


All three boys like to visit Grandad's school.  Swimming in the pool is always fun.

Well, most of the time!



Lifeguard Logan

   
A wonderful way to get lots of exercise when the weather outside is ugly.

Jace ... <3

The boys are always up for a trip to iPlay America.



Jace practicing his gross motor skills - and having a lot of fun at My Gym.





Such a cuddlebug!!!

                                                                                                                   So much to discover                                       



Ryder practicing a new song on the piano -



My son reading to his sons <3 <3 <3 <3

These three little boys fill my heart with so much LOVE!!!

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment