About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, September 19, 2016

Make-A-List Monday (June-August)

June through August
(in review)


1.  Celebrate my Husband and my 35th wedding anniversary

Beautiful flowers from our beloved daughter, Shea!



2.  Piece, quilt, bind and label at least one "Quilts for Kids" quilt.  Attend the Quilts for Kids workshop at Pennington Quilt Works.

Lots of quilts were made over the past four months for ill children.






3.  Attend Saturday Sampler at Pennington Quilt Works

Here are the last four blocks I made for Saturday Sampler.





4.  Attend the Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza in Oaks, PA.

These are some of my favorites.














Some progress was made on the following green highlighted projects, but none were completed:

5.  Begin working on 'Round the Stars quilt made with my Dear Jane scraps

6.  Julie Herman's Toes in the Sand quilt

7.  Civil War Tribute

8.  Radio Way - Basic Gray

9.  Checkmate

10.  Snacktime

11.  I Spy Treasure


No progress on the following red highlighted projects:

12.  Waste Knot

13.  Quilt Square Quilt Along

14.  Zippy Strippy Bags

15.  Baby Quilt - A Quilt for Chase

16.  PQW 2014-15 Saturday Sampler

17.  Striped Table Runner

18.  Dancing Stars

19.  October 2014 Strip Club - Borderline Crazy Halloween Quilt

20.  Just Takes 2





September


1.  Piece, quilt, bind and label at least one "Quilts for Kids" quilt.  Attend the Quilts for Kids workshop at Pennington Quilt Works.

2.  Attend Saturday Sampler at Pennington Quilt Works

3.  Continue working on 'Round the Stars quilt made with my Dear Jane scraps

4.  Julie Herman's Toes in the Sand quilt

5.  Civil War Tribute

 6.  Checkmate

 7.  Snacktime

8.  I Spy Treasure

9.  October 2014 Strip Club - Borderline Crazy
Halloween Quilt

10.  Waste Knot

 11.  Quilt Square Quilt Along

 12.  Zippy Strippy Bags

13.  Baby Quilt - A Quilt for Chase

 14.  PQW 2014-15 Saturday Sampler

  15.  Striped Table Runner

16.  Dancing Stars

17.  Just Takes 2


18.  Double Twisted Wreath Fall/Christmas

19.  Crumbs

20.  Christmas Wall Hanging

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment