About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Friday, September 16, 2016

Awesome Adventures - June 2016

AWESOME ADVENTURES - June 2016

Now that summer is almost over I'm hoping to be able to find time to write a few more blog posts.  We've been SOOOOO busy this summer, that writing anything for Quilty Pleasures has been the farthest thing from my mind.  

Trying to combine my Quilting Adventures with my Family Adventures in one monthly post has proven to be a daunting task.  It has come time for me to separate the two

Awesome Adventures with Ryder & Logan will be a new page on Quilty Pleasures.

From time to time I will post some AWESOME pictures of my AWESOME grandchildren.

Did I mention that my grandchildren are AWESOME?

These may be pictures of adventures we've had together or adventures that their parents, Kyle and Heather, have shared with me.  

I'm hoping that this will be sort of a "scrapbook" for us all to look back on as they grow older.  By posting these pictures here I will be able to free up Make-A-List Monday to be mostly about my
Quilty Adventures.  

 Logan & Mimi selfie


Cuteness at the park...






Ryder's 4th Birthday...




Swimming at Grandma's pool...


Beach Fun!




Yummy!  Face painting with ice cream.


Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles!


Ryder's End-of-Year Preschool celebration



Well, I think that catches up with some of the things we did in June.  There have been some pretty exciting things (IMHO) happening around our house that I hope to blog about in the near future.

Until Next Time...Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment