About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Awesome Adventure to Hershey Park 2016


Hershey Park 2016



We went on our annual 
trip from July 21-24.

We always go in conjunction with 



We stayed in the beautiful


Our first stop was 


Swimming was a favorite activity...










We love Hershey's Chocolate World







Still a Hershey Kiss and a Hershey Miniature
Maybe next year we will be a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and a Hershey Kiss...

The rides in the park were so much FUN!


As were the water attractions.


We love the characters.


We really enjoyed touching the snake at the zoo...


And spending lots of time with Uncle JT
and Aunt Shea...




We can't wait to go back next year!



Hershey Park 2017...Here we come!

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment