About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday - A Bunch of I Spy Quilts

Show & Tell Tuesday

A Bunch of I Spy Quilts


Preschool aged children LOVE I Spy quilts and I love making them.  

A lot of the fun comes from searching and finding the right fabrics.  After the fabrics are found they must be fussy cut to get the objects just right.

Here are some of the I Spy quilts I have made.  













I've made many more I Spy quilts that I have given as gifts.  I'm sure the children who received them spent many happy hours searching for the objects hidden throughout the quilts.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment