About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Show & Tell Tuesday

Show & Tell Tuesday

I have two more quilts to share today.  
These are two of my favorites.  
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


Pretty Posies





This VERY colorful quilt was made from the pattern 

4 Patch Stacked Posies.  

4-Patch Stacked Posies

This is a fun, advanced beginner quilt pattern. 

 The fabric that you choose can completely change how this finished quilt looks.



I made this quilt in 2009 in a class at

 The Quilter's Cottage in Allentown, NJ.
The finished quilt measures 55" X 81".

I am currently making two more quilts using the same pattern only with different fabric.  The best fabric to use for this quilt is a large floral fabric.  




China Blue




China Blue is a quilt I made in 2009 from a pattern in the book WedgeWorks by Cheryl Phillips.




I used a variety of blue fabric that I had in my stash.  




My completed quilt measures 70" X 92".


This is definitely one of my favorite quilts. 

 I love the color blue.


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment