About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Show & Tell Tuesday

Show & Tell Tuesday

I have two quilts to share today...well, actually they are more like
 table toppers or wall hangings.


June Rag Quilt


This is my sixth quilt in my Rag Quilt collection.

The pattern can be found in the book:




and can be purchased HERE



I finished this table topper/wall hanging in 2012.



Stars and Stripes



I made this quilt from a kit that I purchased at Michael's in 2007. 

 I was unable to find any more info on the company "Quilt Simply!" that manufactured the kit.

Here is a picture of the kit that I found at abyquilts:



After reading the blog post it seems that Aby designed this wall quilt.  

It was originally named "Long May She Wave"


I finished my quilt in 2008 and it measures 18" X 28".


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment