About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Friday, November 30, 2012

Foodie Friday

Chocolate Chip Cookies



  • 4 1/2 C     Flour
  • 2 t.          Baking Soda
  • 2 t.          Salt
  • 2 C          Softened Butter (4 sticks)
  • 1 1/2 C    Granulated Sugar
  • 1 1/2 C    Light Brown Sugar
  • 2 t.         Vanilla
  • 4            Large Eggs (room temperature)
  • 24 oz      Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
  • 2 C         Chopped Nuts (I use walnuts)


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.  Set aside.

Beat together butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.

Add eggs one at a time.  Beat well after each addition.

Gradually beat in flour mixture.

Stir in chips and nuts.  

Bake on parchment paper lined sheets for ~8 minutes.  Remove from oven and allow to cool on sheet for one minutes and then transfer to cooling rack.

Makes ~10 dozen cookies.



Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment