About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday (Off Track)

About five years ago my sweet daughter, Shea, asked me to make a quilt for her new apartment.  She was moving to Hoboken to live with her friends, Maureen and Lauren.  


She picked a pattern called Off Track by Cluck Cluck Sew.



I made this quilt with a white background.  Then I used shades of yellow and gray for the blocks and borders.





She no longer lives in that apartment and her decorating colors have changed, but I'm sure she still loves the quilt I made for her five years ago.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment