About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Awesome Adventures with Ryder & Logan - January

Awesome Adventures 
with my little guys!


Logan made a penguin at library story time.


Looking for some snuggles!


Logan is a very good listener during gym class.



Future Pirates




Watching Grandad's basketball game.
GO PIRATES!!!
YAY!!!  We beat Trenton!



Enjoying Bagels



Helping Mimi make soup in the slow cooker



Making Princess Pink Popcorn.
Recipe in The Disney Princess Cookbook.




YUM!!!




Celebrating GG's birthday.



Listening intently during library story time.



Watching Paw Patrol
A boy and his pup.
(I think Brody was dreaming of being a member of the Paw Patrol;)


Logan practicing his cutting skills.  
The glare from that white paper must be hard on the eyes. :)


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment