About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday (Chicken Scratch, Hugs & Kisses, Easy Braid Table Runner)

Show & Tell Tuesday


Today I am sharing some table runners. 

Chicken Scratch
  I made Chicken Scratch from a border fabric using the
I have made a variety of table runners using this same pattern.

This table runner was made in 2014 and it measures 
15" X 55".


Hugs & Kisses

Hugs & Kisses was made from a pattern called 
Double Four Patch Runner by Graywood Designs.

As you can tell, I altered the pattern slightly to make it work for the look I wanted.

I use this table runner to decorate during the month of February.


I made this table runner in 2015 and it measures 
17" X 50".


Easy Braid Table Runner

I made this table runner in 2013 from a pattern called

It is a "Quilt as you Go" pattern.  I have seen this table runner done in MANY different fabrics, often to correspond to a specific holiday.  I have only made one of this pattern so far. 




 I made it in colors to coordinate with my kitchen colors.  This table runner measures 15" X 51".





Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful table runners! It looks like you're ready for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely! Thanks for sharing, I like to make table runners as gifts sometimes and there are some nice ideas here. :)

    ReplyDelete