About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday (Knick Knack Paddy Whack & Rabbit Hill Farm)

Show & Tell Tuesday

The two quilts I will share today were both made with 1930's reproduction fabric.


Knick Knack Paddy Whack

This quilt began with just a few random blocks constructed with some of my 1930's fabric stash.  As I continued to make blocks I had to come up with a way to set these blocks to make a quilt.  Before I knew it I had twenty blocks which I decided to set on point.  




Knick Knack Paddy Whack was completed in 2012 and it measures 58" X 70".



Rabbit Hill Farm

Rabbit Hill Farm was originally a Block of the Month from Cabbage Rose Quilting and Fabrics in Fort Worth, TX.  It was offered in both vintage 1930's or 1800's Reproduction fabrics.


I completed Rabbit Hill Farm in 2012 and it measures  
61" X 77".


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment