About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday - A Bunch of 4 Patch Quilts

Show & Tell Tuesday 

A Bunch of Four Patch Quilts

I have been making Four Patch Quilts for a long time.  This is an easy, go-to pattern that I use for baby and children quilts.  I have made many of these quilts over the years.  Here are just a few of them.



















I hope you enjoyed viewing these Four Patch quilts from my collection.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment