About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday - Autumn Chevron & Sweater Weather

Show & Tell Tuesday

I have two quilts to share today.  


Autumn Chevron

I made Autumn Chevron in 2009.  The chevrons are made with HST's.
Each row of chevrons is made from the same fabric but I made the background fabric scrappy.


The finished quilt measures 54" X 78"



Sweater Weather
Sweater Weather is one of my favorite quilts.  I made it from a pattern by Heartspun Charms but I added the pieced border.

I made this 44" square quilt in 2011.  I most often display it as a table topper on my dining room table.

I hope you enjoyed seeing these two quilts from my collection.



Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment