Okay, Okay, I know it is Tuesday but I have a good excuse for not posting my list yesterday. I was visiting with my darling grandson, Ryder. Sometimes you just have to set some priorities! HaHa!
The Week of June 18, 2012
1. Work on the four quilts I am doing this month for Quilts For Kids. I finished the two repair quilts and they are ready to be turned in. I completed the one top I was working on and now the two quilts that I will be quilting are ready to be quilted. I have to finish quilting my Orca Bay quilt before I can get them on the frame. They will hopefully be done this week.
2. Finish preparing the sage and cream fabric for a Leader/Ender project.
When I began this project I was intrigued by the variety of "sage" fabric and was curious how they would all work together. I haven't completed enough of the project to assure myself that they will blend pleasingly. Only time will tell as I continue to work on the project.
3. Begin work on Ryder's "Good Wishes" quilt. I almost have the top together on this quilt.
I am now working on the inner coping border. The outer border will be a piano key border using the blue scraps left over from the blocks.
4. Work on PQW Saturday Sampler blocks for June. I didn't get to this but will add it to my list for this week.
5. Start doing the prep work for the Bonnie K. Hunter classes I will take at Quilt Odyssey in Hershey, PA in July. I didn't get to this either. I don't need this done until the end of July so I have a little time.
The Week of June 25, 2012
1. Work on PQW Saturday Sampler blocks for June.
2. Complete the quilting and binding on the Quilts for Kids quilts I am doing for this month.
3. Continue working on Ryder's "Good Wishes" quilt.
4. Start the prep work on another "Good Wishes" quilt for a friend.
5. Continue working on three Leader/Ender projects. Currently I am working on the Home colorway of the 2011 PQW Saturday Sampler. I have 37 Sawtooth Stars to go and then I will be able to put it together. I am also working on the Sage & Cream quilt and the 2012 NJ Shop Hop quilt as Leader/Ender projects.
6. Celebrate my 31st Wedding Anniversary with my wonderful husband, Don.
This is a picture taken at our 30th Anniversary celebration last year. We have been together for 39 years and he is my best friend!
It looks like a very busy week.
Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!