I'm not sure what happened this past week. I got almost nothing done on my list. Could it be spring fever? I'm not sure but I have a feeling this week might be as unproductive as last.
The Week of May 28, 2012
1. Complete the June blocks for the Craftsy BOM. NOT!
2. Complete the next clue for Heather Spence's Mystery quilt.
I think there are two more clues to go. Probably the setting triangles and borders.
3. Work on the binding for four cuddle quilts.
I did four but I didn't like the way one of them turned out so I have only included the picture of three of them.
4. Work on some Dear Jane blocks. NOT!
5. Work on the June blocks for the Quilt Square Quilt Along sponsored by Jo's Country Junction. NOT!
6. Continue to work on my Leader/Ender projects. I now have 27 of my 116 Sawtooth Star blocks.
The Week of June 4, 2012
1. Complete piecing the top for the QT Mystery Quilt that I started this past Saturday.
|Clues 1 & 4|
|Clues 2 & 3|
The quilt top will be put together with Clue 8.
2. Work on Clue 6 for Heather Spence's Mystery Quilt. Clue 6 will be the setting triangles.
3. Work on two blocks for the Quilt Square Quilt Along. The June block is called Corn & Beans.
4. Attend Quilt for Kids at Pennington Quilt Works. Deliver three quilts that I made for ill children.
5. Continue to work on my Leader/Ender projects. I currently have 2 projects that I am working on as leader/enders: I am working on the PQW 2011 Saturday Sampler quilts and the NJ Shop Hop quilt. Now I have another project to add to this list. I am going to make a quilt for a wedding shower I will attend in August. I am collecting sage and cream colored fabric to use in a scrappy quilt I am making. I think I have plenty of cream but I definitely need more sage. Hopefully I will be able to find some at my next "to do."
6. Visit Keepsake Quilting in Center Harbor, NH. We had originally planned on visiting Keepsake Quilting in the fall. A special circumstance has occurred that will allow us to visit this week. I will explain more next week as to this special circumstance. I don't want to say anything now so that I don't jinx anything.
|Keepsake Quilting in Center Harbor, NH|
7. Attend PQW for the June Saturday Sampler. While there I hope to continue my search for sage colored fabric for my scrappy wedding shower quilt.
Not much sewing is planned for this week but it still looks to be a VERY busy week.
Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!