The Week of May 21, 2012
1. Complete two quilt tops for Quilts for Kids and quilt three quilts on Annie.
I designed, pieced and quilted the top two quilts. The bottom quilt was pieced by my friend, Linda. I did the quilting for her. These quilts will be delivered on June 6th.
2. Complete the next clue in Heather Spence's Mystery Quilt.
I received another clue this past Friday but I haven't had a chance to complete it yet. I will hopefully get to it today.
3. Prepare my fabrics for the spring mystery hosted by QT Mystery Quilts on June 2, 2012.
I have all the pre-cutting work done. The Mystery starts on Saturday.
4. Complete two blocks for the Quilt Square Quilt Along hosted by Jo from Jo's Country Junction.
These blocks use the Trip Around the World pattern.
5. Work on two blocks for the 2012 PQW Saturday Sampler.
These blocks use the Stella and Stonehenge colorways.
I also completed 22 of the 116 sawtooth stars needed for the 2011 PQW Saturday Sampler. I will continue to work on these stars as a leader/ender project.
The Week of May 28, 2012
1. Complete the June blocks for the Craftsy BOM.
2. Complete the next clue for Heather Spence's mystery quilt.
3. Work on the binding on four cuddle quilts.
4. Work on some Dear Jane blocks.
5. Work on the June blocks for the Quilt Square Quilt Along sponsored by Jo's Country Junction.
This sounds like a very busy week.
Happy Memorial Day, 2012
Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!