About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, December 28, 2020

Make-A-List Monday - January 2021

 It has been a busy day.  After running to the grocery store this morning I spent the rest of the day organizing my studio and preparing my List for January.  My List will be rather simple this month, as I slowly dip my toe back into the world of quilting.  


January 2021


1.  Garden Party - From Addicted to Scraps by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville

I started this quilt at a workshop with Bonnie Hunter in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

2.  Pennington Quiltworks Saturday Sampler from 2014/15

This is one of the blocks that I have already finished.  I will pick up where I left off.

3.  Quilts for Kids

4.  Baby Quilt for little Luca

5.  The Patchwork Quilt Along by The Fat Quarter Shop

These are some of the blocks I have already finished.  

6.  One Hundred Eighty-Two Day Solstice

I am doing this quilt with a Halloween theme.

7.  Basketweave

Basketweave can be found in the book Quilted Living by Gerri Robinson.

8.  Quilt "The Children's Library."



9.  Diamond Painting
This is the project on which I am currently working.

10.  Cross Stitch
This is one of the projects I will work on this month.


I think this is a good place to end my List.  If I can accomplish working on these ten projects during the month of January, I will consider that a win.  Wish me luck!

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn




 

No comments:

Post a Comment